Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quick Request for Info on Comic Conventions.

I had noticed that, on the weekend of May 10th, Ed Brubaker was attending the Emerald City ComicCon in Seattle, and Sean Phillips went to Bristol Con. Their respective blogs provided fairly short notice, and I was too busy that week to write an entry here highlighting their appearances.

I would love to be able to find a quick list of upcoming appearances for Ed, Sean, and Val Staples, so I could relay that info here. I did find a site, ComicBookConventions.com, that has a pretty comprehensive calendar of upcoming con's, but it appears to have very limited information for conventions outside the United States -- thus probably excluding the many of the European conventions Sean appears to frequent -- and there's no apparent functionality for searching for appearances by a particular writer, artist, or editor.

If any readers have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments. Thanks.

UPDATE: It looks like Sean is in Copenhagen this weekend for a comic-book festival, one that isn't listed at the site above. The fact that I just noticed this announcement underlines the need for more advance information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts